[Dailydrool] Advice to Nigel

dpmcquade at juno.com dpmcquade at juno.com
Thu Jan 8 15:51:09 PST 2009

Dear Nigel:
I am very sympathetic about your hot mouth. I too have counter cruised things that did not not prove as tasty as I expected, though I don't remember having anything as hot as that. Fortunately the humans here do not run to hot, since they have tender tummies.

But I overheard my mom tell dad about the time one of her prebasset dogs ate a radish--given to her by the impish middle child with whom mom grew up. Mom said that in such cases bread will help more than water.

So counter cruise some bread, right now, Nigel. It should help a lot.
Lady Jane, counter cruiser extraordinaire

PS my latest OEBE feat was to steal an almost brand-new set of socks the dad had given mom for Christmas. Well, they had CATS on them, so of course they had to go. I have still not lived it down. Dad was REALLY mad, and mom wasn't much better. But after socks have been in my tummy, well, what could they do but throw them out?