[Dailydrool] vaccum cleaners

Loretta Monfore lmonfore at gmail.com
Thu Jan 8 17:46:22 PST 2009

I know we have had this discussion before, but I desperately need some
advice re a new vaccum cleaner.  We have 4 dogs and a tremendous amount of
dog hair clogging the carpets.  We just returned our second Dyson to Costco
- they seem to work great for a few months and then have no suction - we no
longer have a local repair place for them, the shops claim that Dysons are
too much of a problem.  I would appreciate any feedback, we really need a
vaccum that works and that will work for more than a few months.  You can
e-mail me privately, thanks, Loretta