[Dailydrool] Ha La Pianos

anitra palato santanapants at gmail.com
Fri Jan 9 10:18:37 PST 2009

Nigel I feel for ya man!  I once ate an entire Ha La Piano and chewed it!

We was at a fambly bbq and my mommy's cousin was eating one whole with her
yummy dinner...I smelt all kinder good finggs like wibs, coleslaw, corn on
cob, pasta salad,hot dogs, hamburgers you name it!  Well how was i post to
know that green fingy in her hand didn't taste like all the smells that
entered my snout!

I jumped up and grabbed it and made a run for it.  Before I knew it
she was yelling "anitra he took my ha la piano"  mommy came after me and I
started to
chew as fast as i can so she didn't take it from me...den it came over me...
it was like a volcano in my mouf!  I stated rubing my nose into the grass,
sneezing and drool like you would  never believe!  All in all it was worth
it because mommy ran in the house and there were popsicles!  Next time tell
llewis to get some popsicles...NOT poopsicles!!!!
I am not sure what kinder chemical reaction dat would have but me finks not
good!

Ur furend who's name is not Senor Pantalones for nuffin!

Santana  Senor Smarty Pants Ov The WildWest OEBE
AkA. Mr. Pants The Basset Hound

Check out Mr. Pants' woofsites!
Dogster Page: http://www.dogster.com/dogs/622568
OR
Myspace Page: http://www.myspace.com/santanadog

There is no psychiatrist in the world like a Basset Hound licking your face