[Dailydrool] Speaking of farts....

surferdogs at comcast.net surferdogs at comcast.net
Fri Jan 9 13:59:22 PST 2009

I'm not sure who it is, but, gracious, does someone have gas this afternoon! It's one of the boys....Pearl took her toy and went upstairs to play it is so bad. I don't blame her. I'm making Kahuna an new snood hoping it will bring him luck tomorrow in the ring - if he wins, he will finish his championship! I figured a cute new snood can't hurt. Soon, he'll be in the tub and we'll go to bed early so we can be on the road in plenty of time.

Synthia (searching for a gas mak)
Bud, Barney, Kahuna, Zuma, Pearl (those boys are just crude)
and the big kids Ace, Baja, Maya