[Dailydrool] dont forget to help my mommy

Bob cowbobdog at gmail.com
Fri Jan 9 19:37:45 PST 2009

Hey boys and gurls don't forget to buy the raffle tickets to try to win the
Framed MarkTetro Print..it is way kewl but even more important  is it is a
good cause.

My mommy RUthie dont understand how great peoples are cause peeples havent
been that good to her so far..firstest she had to make really nice puppys
like me and my brudder Peter..over and over again without even getting a
vacation or nuttin

then hers got rescued by great peeople and eberyone tolded her about foreber
homes and how great they are and then she got one and she thought this is
the life

then hers got glaucoma, and her forever home really wasnt foreber
anymore..nows hers wants to see and stuff but hers needs eyedrops and those
cost money.  and then she needs a REAL forever home that knows forebr is
really foreber

The drawing will be held at 8pm Saturday, Jan 10th.  This virtual raffle
benefits Ruthie, my mommy in her battle with primary glaucoma.  $1 each, 8
for $5, 20 for $10, 50 for $20.  Please open your hearts and your
pocketbooks to help us provide the medical care she needs.

Just go to www.bassetrescueflorida.com  and go to the donation page.  Use
the PayPal button to make your donation.
goodluck!!  and thanks  everyone

Leonard

--
King Bob the DOg, Jasmine, Lenny & Lexie

The Life and TImes of Ben G Meyer
http://s166.photobucket.com/albums/u91/cowbobdog/?action=view&current=9791efac.pbr