[Dailydrool] Hotel for Dogs

dke ellathebasset at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 9 18:53:47 PST 2009

I got a newsletter from Pedigree and for every ticket purchases to see the movie "Hotel for Dogs".  A donation will be made to help shelter dogs.  Pedigree seems to do their very best for the homeless dogs.  Several months ago I had sent information to different shelters about grants from Pedigree.  This looks like a movie that will be enjoyed by the whole family and the idea that just going to see the movie helps homeless dogs makes this movie a hit to me.

Isn't it wonderful when a company does something like this.  Very special

May all houndies find a home this year.  Ahrooos to all of you who work with rescues, to the fosters, vets and all the slaves who give their hearts and souls to their hounds.  To all who have lost their loves this year, you are in our hearts.

Diane, mom to Ella Louise