[Dailydrool] news flash fwom us

Teddy and Izzy teddyandizzy at gmail.com
Sat Jan 10 09:26:03 PST 2009

Happy Saturday Droolers,

Izzy had her spay surgery on Monday and is doing more than fine and is
acting as if nothing ever happened.  If anyone is anticipating this or any
surgery, please ask your vet for internal sutures.  Izzy's incision looks
like a scratch and has no stitches hanging out for her to mess with and she
has not bothered it at all, and did not need a lampshade collar.  The vet
did discover while she was under that she had a tooth that had suffered some
kind of trauma and was infected so even though it was a brand new tooth it
had to come out.  Then she urinated while on the table and he immediately
detected a not-so-great odor and did the lab work and found that she had a
UTI.  The bill was higher than expected but I am grateful that he was so
thorough and found these problems so that they won't have to be treated
later, which no doubt would have cost considerably more, especially the
tooth problem.  So the only problem now is that her energy level (very high)
does not match her recovery instructions to keep her quiet BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAA.

Bailey, the foster boy we had with us for the last 2 years, has gone home.
We will miss him but he is with his mama where he belongs. Bailey had his
own blog to keep his mama informed of his activities and we just couldn't
let the blog go so we've made a new one at
http://teddyandizzy.blogspot.com/that has all of Bailey's blogs on it
as well.

We send drool to those in need and many wishes for a happy, healthy and
peaceful new year.

Beth
&Teddy&Izzy
http://teddyandizzy.blogspot.com/