[Dailydrool] identical stretching

Beverly Szaton bgszap at gmail.com
Sat Jan 10 10:18:59 PST 2009

Nigel and Llewis stretch together, exactly the same way at the same time
just as I am taking a step to let them out so that I must either come to a
teetering halt or kick them both in the...nebberminds.  Nigel usually starts
a split second before Llewis.
Llewis's new trick is to go to the door and whine, wait until a person comes
to let him out, wait until the door is being held open, turn around and go
back in the living room and go back to sleep. Even on nice days. I confess
that sometimes it makes me so mad i go get him and make him go out anyway.

MomPerson to Nigel (yawwwwn) Llewis (yawwwwn) Mitchell and Cooper