[Dailydrool] Dyson Vacuums

Karen sparks_red at att.net
Sat Jan 10 20:01:54 PST 2009

I have to say that I don't know what I did before my Dyson vac.
When I first brought it home I put it to the test.  I vacuum my wool
area rug thoroughly with my old bagless vacuum then went over it
with the Dyson.  I emptied the Dyson 2 times on this little 6x8 rug.
With 5 dogs and 2 cats that shed like mad I would be lost without it.
I have had it lose suction, but it was just a matter of cleaning out
where the hose meets the vacuum.  You also have to remember
to clean the filter.  I have saved tons of money on filters alone.
That is my 2 cents worth,
Karen and The Dog House Gang
Ruby Doo (I blow my coat at least 2x a year), Tucker (still feeling yucky),
Abby, Sadie, Nelly Belle (when is our boy gonna feel better?) Teeka (nurse kitty),
Gregor (Well at least Tucker isn't chasing me) and Cuddles (squealing for a carrot)