[Dailydrool] Miss Twinkle Toes

dke ellathebasset at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 11 12:50:55 PST 2009

Miss Twinkle Toes you are a lovely baby.  So many angels have come to save you and when we see you on the YouTube it is not hard to understand.  You will have a new life, a happy life.  Sweet, sweet girl.  We are so happy you are now safe.

Richard, you do not seem to understand.....it is you who needs to be trained.  Believe me, I wish I had stock in remote controls for all the ones that were eaten because I did not put them up high enough.  It is I who must make the effort to not make them so tempting.  Countercruising, same thing.  A basset is just that.....a basset!!!!!   You my dear are just.......the slave.

Diane, mom to Ella Louise