[Dailydrool] Just some late night thoughts

baronsbond at gmail.com baronsbond at gmail.com
Sat Jan 10 23:34:37 PST 2009

Firstly, we're sending heart healing drool to all that have lost their
furkids recently.  I've cried with each posting and have tried to send
individual responses, but know I've not done all.

I'm sitting here on my bed with one gently snoring hound and a five
month old lab/husky buppie that we really didn't want, but didn't have
the heart to say no to, sleeping on my bed.  Life can greatly be
defined when you look at it through a rescued dog's eyes.  Both Ruffus
amd ylvie let us know each and every day how greatful they are that
they are with us.  But I feel the I am the one that is truly blessed
by their presence and undying love.

Resue is great.

Marsha and the Kansas Crew