[Dailydrool] Just some late night thoughts

Karen sparks_red at att.net
Sun Jan 11 02:20:38 PST 2009

I am in total agreement with Marsha and the Kansas Crew.
People tell me how lucky my kidz are to have found me.   That is
not really true, I am actually the lucky one.

With each new addition to The Dog House Gang  my heart
grows by leaps and bounds, I smile and laugh more than I thought
possible and yes I even cry.   My kids and my furkidz are
truly a heaven sent gift.

I believe they were sent to  teach me to be more human.
To not be afraid to share love.
To make me stronger to weather those rough spots in life.
To let those tears fall whether it be from joy or heartache.
To be patient and not be in such a rush so I take the time to
 see the world through clearer eyes.
To make me realize that life is too short to take life or my
loved ones (be it two or four legged) for granted.
The hardest lesson I have learned from my kidz is to let go even when I wanted to
desperately hold on.
To learn that the power of prayer when mixed with
drool can produce miraculous results.

I too have been blessed.  I think that they are my guardian angels sent to help me
weather any storm  that life brews up.

I am and always will be a very blessed MomSlave,
Karen and The Dog House Gang