[Dailydrool] New champion!

surferdogs at comcast.net surferdogs at comcast.net
Sun Jan 11 11:58:33 PST 2009

Kahuna took Winners Dog for a 3 point major win at the Merrimack Valley Kennel Club show in Fitchburg, MA today and is now officially:

CH Windsock Blue Angel !!!

So exciting to have him win and to finish his championship. He will be 2 years old in 3 weeks, so it's a great birthday present. I'm proud of my boy, and he got a cheeseburger on the way home to celebrate - though I think he's hoping for a steak. Mr. Champion is now out playing in the snow.

Way to go Kahuna!!!

Synthia, a very happy mom,
Bud, Barney, Zuma, Pearl, CH Kahuna (mom says I did good...)
and big kids Ace, Baja, Maya