[Dailydrool] My Dyson

Anita Woodrum a.woodrum at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jan 11 16:53:07 PST 2009

I love my Dyson - with 4 cats and 2 Bassets, we can stop up ANYTHING, and
the Dyson just keeps going.  Had a Rainbow vacuum cleaner for years, one of
the water vacuums, and it was (is actually, still have it) also a great
machine, but it's a lot more trouble to use because of all the cleaning it
requires.  The water catches all the dirt and hair, picture that mess, but
then you have to dispose of the nasty water/hair gloop.  My sewer line is
inhabited by poltergeists, so the normal flush down the toilet is a VERY BAD
THING at this house.  (Can you spell $100+ for The Drain Doctor's visit?)
The Dyson works as well or better, and all I do is take it apart after each
use, clean it out good, thump it against the trash can side a few times to
dislodge more dust and junk, and put it back together.  In between I had a
Red Devil - Dirt Devil maybe?? - whatever, it was red and I called it the
Red Devil -- don't even get me started on that thing.  Biggest piece of
expensive junk I ever had the misfortune to buy.  I tried to put it in the
driveway and back over it with the BUV, but Hubby wouldn't let me.  Said
he'd take it out to the Ranch.  It lives there now -- and now he wants to
put it in the drive and back over it.

Anita Woodrum, almost Elder Gracie, Holly the Dolly, and the kitties

a.woodrum at sbcglobal.net