[Dailydrool] Elder Clara speaks

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Sun Jan 11 17:06:04 PST 2009

Elder Clara here. Yes I been a leyin low fur awhile, but wif me liddel legs, it don't teke much to be low. I fank ebbery bodie fur thinkin bout me, I oktay ebbin affer me fall frum da car. Dat teach da Momma fur thinkin I needz to see da Vetman.
We sending drool to help healz the hearts fur those dat go to da bridge, and we send big smiles fur Kahuna dat do good todey. We sorry iffin we miss fings, da Momma been out ob dem sortz ob late, seyz she gotz da burnout, but I ain't a seein no smoke, so she otay.
So youze a lookin fur Brudder Elwood??
Elder Clara gotz him rite wherez she wants him. He call Elder Clara Queen of Farts, so we gib him a few of me best workz just to meke him pay. He ober dere on da floor, him nose all shribbled up, he gaspin, an I feel nudder one a comin on so don't be specting him tonite. Teach dat younin who he be a dealin wif. Why he a teachin dat Brudder Jake all he fink he knowz and Elder Clara now a dealin wif Beebuss an Butthead. Why jus dis affernoon, I be out a strollin in me yard, eatin a bit ob da dirt an such, an here com Brudder Jake, he fall ober da top ob Elder Clara, Momma seez dis heppin an she got da roar on and Brudder Jake git da time out. Once he com out ob da cage, I gib him me big roar, he no mess wif me. It be full time job wif all dat go on round here, but Elder Clara do da deal.
Why iffin dey git too smart, Elder Clara git all her menfolk boyfriends to com on ober and squash da critterz. Xaxa meke berry nice video ob him pinein away at da winnder fur me. Ahhh, iffin only I be a young sprout agin, I would gib dem all a whirl--

Elder Clara seez summfin dat meke herz laff in da drool. Swimmin basset. Sum dooze dis, Elder Clara do not dooze dis, an we gotz da pool wif da waterz dat gotz more locks on da gate den a bank. Momma seyz it be dangerous for we, and she seyz Elder Clara sink like rock. So Elder Clara whut gib da advices, seys bee berry carefulz ob dis.
It bee cold and da snowz a gittin lotz ob me friends, so I hope ebberybodie safe an warm, an as alweys take in a senior like Elder Clara.
Time to go gib Elwood nudder liddel blast, his eyeballz hab stopped twirlin frum da last gas bomb, and me tailpipe be a twitchin.
Momma be back to runnin off at da mouf real soon.

Drool to all in need

Debbie Winchester
Ol' Bob, Sister Daisy, Brudder Jake, OEBE Elder Clara Queen of Farts,
Brudder Elwood OEBE
Instigator of Evil Deeds
Virginia Beach Basset Hounds