[Dailydrool] late night thoughts

Margaret Honnold machonnold at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 11 17:18:51 PST 2009

Here are some thoughts I had during church this morning re: the special places are dogs have...
"I a God's Gift Dog"
( for Princess ATB October 19, 2008)as told by Hollyberry Christmas
My Ma calls me a "God Dog" for she has made it known, that before I came to her house her heart was made of stone.
She'd cried and cried since her Princess died and she said she was so sad, that she no wanted another dog, no way, no how, too bad.
   (She wanted a new living room rug instead)
But Jesus had another plan for He is all 'bout love, and who can help Him to spread that care from our Father up above.
God's plans are great and kind and good, and in wisdom He did know, just what would turn one heart aflame and return to it its glow.
He knows its man's best friend, He does, that a gentle, loving pup can get inside and melt that heart before it knows what's up.
THAT...a few wet licks, a wagging tail, a snooter kiss or 2, and one cold heart will melt right down with love that is brand new.
My ma says God is everywhere and He works in many ways and puppies are just one of those and it won't take many days...
for a little long-nosed puppy with droopy ears and eyes, to make those tears all dry up, but not to God's surprise.
For dogs are His creation, made with love and care; and He gave them a loving nature with everyone to share.
(Ma says that's just like God himself)
So, who can get into a stone cold heart before one knows what's up? A tiny, little Basset Hound, a spanking brand new pup.
   Thanks Hollyberry, you are a great "Christ"mas gift.
Honnold's Hound and Furkitty Farm