[Dailydrool] Doggy massage

Courtney Willard courtney_willard at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 12 06:17:28 PST 2009

My dogs absolutely stretch out like cats. They do the same thing as another droolers pups and stretch as they get off the couch by leaving their back legs up there and slowly walking. It always makes me giggle.

I noticed in one of the posts about stretching that someone talked about massage for dogs, and I have always been interested. Can anyone recommend any books or websites that I could check out? I can already hear my husband now - "You massage the dogs, but you won't massage me?!". We've already had this debate regarding me baking the dogs treats, but not him. I guess he just hasn't trained me as well:)

Courtney Bishop
Momslave to Gilbert, Maggie and Franny