[Dailydrool] Doggy Massage

Barbara Slater sahara.west at att.net
Tue Jan 13 08:04:11 PST 2009

Hi!  I think I'm the one who mentioned massaging Frazier (&
Frances ATB) that you're talking about.  I picked up most of my
"technique" (if you can call it that) from watching K-9 Karma on
the Animal Channel & the pet massagers that always seem to
have a booth at pet events, picnics, etc.  I also bought "Dog
Massage: A Whiskers-to-Tail Guide to Your Dog's Ultimate
Petting Experience" by Maryjean Ballner.  I like the book a lot,
but can't say I adhere to it strictly . . . mostly "Oh, that's what
that looks like . . . " kind of stuff.  I haven't used any of the other
books that are out there now.  When I was first looking for a
book, they didn't have that many.  Now amazon.com has a ton.
Whatever my "technique" had developed into, we seem to enjoy
it!

Barb, Frances (ATB - Belly rubs are still the best) &
Frazier (Do my big boy butt now . . . )
http://www.dogster.com/dogs/143457