[Dailydrool] Stretching & The Garden

rebecca stanton rebecca.stanton at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Jan 12 11:53:05 PST 2009

Morse does a big stretch with a shake afterwards which makes his tail wiggle at the end! Then he finishes with a yawn that ends in 'oooooooowwwwwwwww'!!  He is also very fond of refusing to come in from the garden and stands on the patio wagging his tail at us, refusing to budge.  Another favourite is, if I am late in getting up in the morning, he will go to the end of the garden to do his business and then stands there, watching the windows, waiting for me.  Sometimes I will sneak downstairs and then wave to him from the lounge patio doors before plopping down on his bed.  He sees this and comes charging up the garden, and when he arrives in the lounge he gallops across the room and jumps on me.
LOL

Becky, Morse & Pumbaa ATB x