[Dailydrool] HeartGuard, Dyson, and Stretching

Deb Good dlgood66 at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 12 11:58:11 PST 2009

I give Sean his HeartGuard year round, and I buy it from the vet.  I had heard or read something
somewhere years ago, that if the dog got Heartworms and the preventative was not obtained from the
vet, that the HeartGuard company wouldn't pay for treatment, but would if it was obtained from the
vet.  And even though we get a "deep freeze" here in Western Pa. every year which keeps our bug
population in check, I don't want to take any chances with Sean.

I'm hoping to get a new vacuum when my income tax return comes (hopefully) in a few months and I
have been hearing so many positive things on the Dyson, that I know that's the brand I want, but
I'm just not sure about which model to purchase when the time comes.  Any recommendations would be
great!

And on the stretching thread, Sean stretches every time he gets up-front feet waaay out, then his
back legs then he does the shake thing starting at his head and ending with his tail.  He makes
these cute little "moaning" noises too the whole time.  (It just looks like it feels soooo good!).
 And a yawn is a big production!  He lifts his head way up and makes noises while doing that too!

Deb