[Dailydrool] the best vacuum - with a bag

Pat Wood patshoundies at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 12 13:44:48 PST 2009

My new cleaningn lady agreed to work at my house, even with 4 hounds, as long as there was a "decent" vacuum - well, that meant going out and getting one right away, and after glancing through Consumer Reports and the sale papers, I ran over to Sears and fouond this wonderful Kenmore "progressive" with Heppa filter (bags) with a smaller pet hair attachment and the brush on the end of the wand, motorized.  I wanted a Dyson, but cost was a definate consideration and this was a topoftheline Kenmore for about $250.00 with lots of attachments and the pet hair small upholstery motorized brush. well.....the first time Nina used it, she started ooohing and aahhing....and we are BELIEVERS!  I have tile and laminate except for one area rug, and it ALL gets clean and hairless so easily!

this thing really really picks it all up....and you just throw the bag away when full! it really really picks up all the "dust kitties" as well as hair hair hair. It is a canister which rolls easily, not bulky, with a 360 degree swivel for the hose, and relatively quiet. The hounds don't even wake up when she comes by with it, except they have to MOVE! or they get vacuumed too!

 She loves it so much SHE went out and bought one for herself!  I highly recommend it.  the model number is 116 27614700

Pat Wood
Suncoast Basset Rescue
Ethel - I like to be vacuumed!
Oliver & Hannah - gotta run, here she comes with that hose!