[Dailydrool] Thanks for the tip on inflatable e-collars for swimming

Val Brewer vlbzwick at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 12 13:46:57 PST 2009

I loved Donna's U-tube posting of her swimming bassets. I am definitely going to get inflatable e-collars for my boys. We have doggie life jackets (available from boat stores) for our two hounds, neither of which like the water. Recently, however, both had a sleep-over at their brother, Odell's, house. Odell's slaves took the three swimming. Bo and Harley wore their life vests. Harley swam just fine, but Bo had the unique experience of having his body float but his head and nose go under. It is hard for me to picture this, but with an additional e-collar, he should be able to practically fly over the water.