[Dailydrool] Da Gratest DadPerson in da hole wurld

Beverly Szaton bgszap at gmail.com
Mon Jan 12 13:51:48 PST 2009

WOW! Habbin DadPerson retuarded is...whut? Retreaded? no no, dat not rite
show me Llewis, r  e t i  r  e  d? Dat's it!
Habbin DadPerson trretried is reely cool. Taday MomPerson tell him we needs
dog fud whut true we down to da nubbins an she say she gots not two nuffins
to rub two nikels too pennies to rub tagedder. (See dere two pennies in dat
dish on da counner. How I nose dis? uhhhh nebbermine.)
Ok so enyways we outter dog fud an we outtder dog TREETS two.  So DPerson
goin out. Mperson she say stop an git treets. An he say ok. An she say you
gots munney hunny for doggie fud cuz------ an she pointers to da emptee
doggy fud fiing. Uh he say well rite it down. So she do.
He call an esk she sure dis rite? She sure dat rite. He say da bag not
purple. She say OK DAT STILL RITE. He say da beg marooned. She say *DAT
STILL RITE.  *he say okie dokie den.
He call beke an say it not thoity pounces it thoityfore poundes. She say *DAT
STILL RITE. OK?*
He come home. He got da food. (He rite da beg not purple it marooned.) Den
he bring in da boxa treets. Dese rite too. Den he go ousside an he come in
wif FIVE MORE BOXESS OB TREETS!!! He gottem onna sale thingie for you reddy?
ONE DOLLARD EECH!!

MomPerson nebber sale. MomPerson go one store buy stuff come home puttit
away cook dinner feed da dogs led we inanout an inanout an do ditches an
clean da kitchen an clean da doggy bools an do da lawnry an cleen up an
workon joolree an fold da launree an pick up da dog toys an clean da yard an
fool aroun like dat. She not organnidizd like da DadPerson. He da Best! He
da MAN! We nebber node how cool he were befour. (Cus he nebber home.)
Ain't dat da coolesst? what? Whatchu meen, Mr. Cooper Sir watchout? We not
talkin trash! He brung home da goodies, didint he? Dont let her see dis? I
don nose why not but Llewis go ahed an sent it . She comin sent it quick.
HURRY! Why Mr Cooper trotting away?/ Quick Llew

DUE TO CIRCUMSTANCES BEYOND THEIR CONTROL THE BOYS WILL NOT BE ON THE
COMPUTER MAYBE FOR THE REST OF THEIR VERY SHORTENED LIVES.

MomPerson