[Dailydrool] Ms.Brandy woofin' in...

Angelika Hastings angelikabrn at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 12 17:04:27 PST 2009

I know my she slave posted on the weekend...and we are supposed to keep posts down in relation to
raising moolah etc. But some of you slave work weekends and may not have seen the prior post.
It is time for my annual Wooffle birthday celebration to raise much needed moolah for Tri State basset
rescue. I worked my slaves paws to the bone ~ and gave up cookie moolah ( ok so it was the she slave's
cookies' moolah- but cookies WERE sacrificed!) to get lots of good basset crap to wooffle off.
Here's the website:
http://sites.google.com/a/dishmail.net/pw-ms-brandy/  all the details and pictures are there.
I hope to be hearing from you soon,
droolies, Ms.Brandy