[Dailydrool] Brudder Elwood seyz

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Mon Jan 12 18:16:12 PST 2009

Dis Brudder Elwood. I gonna speak so iffin youze don't unnerstand me flappin me jowls, you best cober up dem eyeballz, an moobe on down da line. Brudder Elwood ready to roll tonite. Brudder Elwood gonna tellz it like it be.
Brudder Elwood gonna talk bout swimmin. I readz whut me Elder Clara write, an---snort snort-snort--why now lets fink bout dis one. Elder Clara, it bee berry true, she be a no swimmy basset. Brudder Elwood don't carez iffin you put bout 10 ob dem life sabin things on herz, she meebe needs a pontoon to hold her up. Den again, can youze see dat one in a swimmy suit?? Why it be frum Omar da tentmaker iffin he could eber cober all dat. She like da Titanic, why she bout da same size too. It be no wonner she no swim, why it be like whut dey sey, exersize. an da only fing she exersize is her mouf. Meebe she be like motorboatz, git Ol Elder Clara a passin da gasbombers and she fly thru da waters.It be a matterz ob whut dey say--displacmunt ob da waters when she git in. Geez it no wunner she no swim, but den she no like a baff either.
But Brudder Elwood nudder storie.
I git me speedo's on, git me shades, keep me eyeballz safe, git me lounger chair, why I be rite studly lookin, why it ain't really bout swimmin, it be bout gittin da woomenz. Oh yea, now we a talkin. Brudder Elwood in me speedo's be a houndie magnut. Wif a bodie like mine, why it can't be helped. They swarmin bout, an I bee a workin on me tan, checkin out da chickz. Life bee gud.
I lubz da video ob da houndies a swimmin, Brudder Elwood rite dere wif ya, Elder Clara she still a tank whut no swim.

Brudder Elwood dun for tonite, an ebbin if we smoosh da english, we still meke alot ob peepuls smile, an we got a bookie too. Nuff said.

Drool to all in need

Debbie Winchester
Ol' Bob, Sister Daisy, Brudder Jake, OEBE Elder Clara - Queen of Farts,
Brudder Elwood OEBE
Instigator of Evil Deeds
Virginia Beach Basset Hounds