[Dailydrool] Brudder Elwoods English and Nigel wordz

Virginia Oliveira duda.tuppence at shaw.ca
Mon Jan 12 22:47:58 PST 2009

Dis be Xaxa da Basset

We beez writin cus we wanna support da Brudders writins. We lub eberifing da Brudder writiz and we learn to writz da proper words wif da Brudder. Why, da Brudder, he beez da author of dem bookies and he be a famus.
Nigel  beez bery gud too cus he can express eberyfing he leebs and da momma lub to reeds what he writz. So pleez, cleans da dixshorary, unstuck da bananaz peels, da applaz corz and pleez writez more. Xaxa beez a retired senior who lubs to spendz his dayz reeding da gud licteratchurz dat da Brudder Elwood and da Nigel writz.
Yourz in Bassetude
Xaxa da Basset
B.A., English Majorz

"I'm truly convinced, by faith and experience that living on this earth is not a trial but a pastime. If we live simply and wisely. Simplify, simplify."
- Thoreau