[Dailydrool] Rufus Update

Brenda Cruse brendatyler2003 at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 13 07:29:13 PST 2009

The power of drool is amazing...we say this all the time and Rufus' amazing recovery is proof.  We got a call from the vet this morning with very encouraging news.
Last night his blood urea level was 111 (normal is under 33) this morning it's down to 55.  He ate and drank on his own last night and with continued improvement today he can come home tonight.  We will have to keep the IV fluids up for a few days at home until he is 100%.
Thank you droolers for all of your words of encouragment and the wealth of knowkedge about canine Addison's disease.

Brenda Cruse

http://bhbhappiness.blogspot.com/