[Dailydrool] The post was from and written by Sylvie McGee please read to clear up confusion.

Sandy Gaston sandy at animalnature.com
Tue Jan 13 08:17:36 PST 2009

DD members,

One of the moderators jobs is to forward posts that for some reason have
been sent once and don't get to us so often we forward said posts after the
member sends them to us personally and not to the drool. This is why my name
and address is on the post that Sylvie McGee wrote. I did NOT write the post
just sent it on. Yes I did not write a note saying I was JUST posting this
for her because even when I (all the mods) do this, say for a post about a
basset going to the bridge we still get the condolence and not the person
who was writing. So the post that Sylvie McGee wrote just got posted by me.
That is all. Myself as well as the other moderators do this often, I am sure
that because of the contents of Sylvie's post is why I am getting e-mails
asking why.

So again I was just the sender of the post and had nothing to do with the
contents.

Thank you all for your e-mails and concerns.

Sandy moderator of the Daily Drool Digest.