[Dailydrool] Swimmin' Clara

Noah Goslowah handsomehounds at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 13 08:46:46 PST 2009

Dear Brudder Elwood,

You are one of my heroes, as is Llewis.  I love your stories. I bet even Elder Clara could swim if she had to.

Let me tell you my swimming story.  Two years ago, when we lived in a more classy neighborhood, I escaped and started running free, free as the wind blows.  Mom went to get me, and she found me at the next door neighbors house.  The next door neighbor had let me in-right into the room with the big spa.

Well, I jumped into the spa and swam across.  Then I gets out, and runs into the rest of the house.  Mom was right behind me. How embarrassing for her.  I left lots of water all ober the floor but the neighbor did like me a lot and forgave me.

This neighborhood is not as much fun to escape in.  At the old neighborhood I got to get on the bus one time, go down to the creek, and have lots more to explore.  I do have a lot more spots to hide in the yard here though.  I like to do that after dark.  It's good to keep the slaves on their toes!

Your furiend
Roland

Janice Henry Colvin