[Dailydrool] Leaving the List

Sylvie McGee sylviemcgee at comcast.net
Tue Jan 13 09:38:59 PST 2009

Apparently my post has caused a lot of controversy and bad feelings from
people who feel, variously, that I have insulted their hounds' use of the
English language (not my intent - I was just saying I can't read the
Bassetese much, it's too much work for me personally), that I am
disrespecting back-yard bred dogs (I'm not, I'm disrespecting backyard
breeders, who contribute daily to my workload in rescue, a workload that
after 12 years, I am VERY ready to see reduced!)

And now apparently Sandy the Moderator is getting emails intended for me,
and from what she has said, it's because of the "content" of my email.

So let's suspend this discussion. I'm leaving the list, so there's not much
point in continuing it anyway.

I apologize for any offense I may have caused, it was entirely unintended.

Take care, best with all your hounds, wherever they hail from, they are
precious gifts everyone.

If anyone needs to contact me for rescue purposes, I'm at:
spdrbassets at comcast.net

Sylvie McGee
HeavenScent Bassets
SPDR Basset Rep