[Dailydrool] breeders and exhibitors and english majors, oh my!!

Beverly Szaton bgszap at gmail.com
Mon Jan 12 20:58:41 PST 2009

I am writing on behalf of Nigel and Llewis who are well and truly crushed by
the harsh words levelled at them and their command of the "Standard" English
Language. They are devastated.
Llewis has thrown away his dictionary saying it doesn't matter any more,
that he doesn't measure up to someone else's standard.
Nigel is furious, sitting in his crate with his back to the world. Llewis
was teaching him the difference between "dese" and "dose" and he almost had
it, and now has been told by someone he has never met that his language is
not only inadequate but not readable.
I myself, as transcriber, am a little confused as to how someone who doesn't
know me is so sure I am not a writer.

Anyway I am doing my best to convince the boys that this is of no
consequence: that it is a pointless and possibly unintended attack. I have
pulled the dictionary out of the garbage and am going to make everyone
cheese hot dogs and a little wine and see if we can get past this small
glitch in life. If not...well.....what can I say?

MomPerson to Nigel and Llewis