[Dailydrool] language of the bassets!

dayle hayes daylehayes at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 13 09:54:14 PST 2009

I for one thoroughly enjoy the conversations and stories from all the 'kids'. I read them and chuckle forever :-)  What a delightful group of folks to take the time to share and lighten everyones day! Thank You Nigel and Lewis,Evil Annie,Brudder Elwood,Elder Clara and All the most entertaining group of bassets ever!!! Thank You Beverly and all the others that delight the readers with their quick wit and compassion!
  Dayle Hayes mom to Gracie,Peggy Sue and Dannie all ATB and all sorely missed!