[Dailydrool] Not to Nigel, Lewis, Brother Elwood....on "Standard English"

Sandy sanwhe47 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 13 10:40:26 PST 2009

Dear Nigel, Lewis and Brother Elwood and other Houndie authors,

I have no difficulty reading your wonderful posts because I have had a form
of dyslexia since I was a child and I would be writing just like you if not
forced by society to use "standard English", which still makes no sense to
me! (Note: spell check has corrected at least 5 words of what I've written
so far!)  In fact I can easily tell those of you who have to struggle to
write in "Basset speak" because you are naturals of "standard English".  It
always frustrated me in school (and now) when I was told to look up a word I
did not know how to spell because I was usually so far off I could never
find it.  So Lewis, you are really a smart buppy if you can find a word in
the dictionary your Momperson pulled out of the trash!  Keep up the good
work!

Sandy W
Bea, Val, Dora, Willie,Thumpy(the Pit-Basset)
Bug and Max who are happy not being Bassets
See our family at:
http://www.dogster.com/dogs/513320