[Dailydrool] Just my two cents

Sarah WEEKS slweeks at bellsouth.net
Tue Jan 13 12:14:32 PST 2009

For years on the Drool, there have been conversations about bassetspeak, pro's and cons.I usually skip over most of them, but I will tell you that for thepast few months, I have only had time to skim the Drools, and the very firstones I read (even if I skip all the others) are the ones from Momperson,  Nigel and Llewis.I haven't laughed as hard or enjoyed posts as much since our dear departed Bill (TBO)James, and Forever Queen Feyfey were with us. So, I say, if it bothers you, skip it. Some of us really enjoythe antics. Life is too serious anyway. Have fun!Ahroooooos y'all,Sarah and the Mobile gang,T-Bone, Scarlett, Tar Baby the wild man wannabe and Rosebud ATB