[Dailydrool] English, Backyard breeders and other stuff

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Tue Jan 13 12:29:49 PST 2009

WHOA,  I have my little spell checker with me so I am very  careful not to
misspell any words. I always thought this was a web page for  sharing the good
with the bad, the happy with the sad and  for asking  for advice  in the best
interest of the Bassets. I personally  think  that the writings of Brudder
Elwood and Nigel and Llewis and some others are  absolutely hysterical !  I was
never aware that you needed  an  "interpreter "
WOW,  I perfectly understand what they are writing, it is not a  FOREIGN
Language !!!!
   "  interpret nonstandard English "   HELP  LLewis  get the dictionary out
, you be the man !

first, I am not saying that I believe in back yard breeders but I did buy
from one , not once but 5 times in over a period of 35 years,  I have  always
had good dogs,  were they show dogs  ?  NO  but I do  not feel that they were
inferior dogs by any means. I also bred a litter of  miniature dachshunds about
20 years ago, it was a one time thing and I enjoyed  it, my Doxie had a litter
of seven pups and my female lived to be 14 without any  health problems, was
she inferior  ?  No  my other female  Dachshund lived to be 17 and was the
love of my life as are the three bassets .  I do not consider them puppy mill
dogs,  they ARE NOT !!!! I have no desire  to show, therefore I do not need show
quality, but I resent the implications  that all  "back yard breeders" as you
refer to them  , have inferior  dogs.  they do NOT !!!!!!! end of issue !!!!!

safe chews and messy chews,  I use to buy rawhide chews for my Basset  Lucy
ATB  I tried the flavored one, but she actually would get sick and  vomit , so
I just bought   the regular chews, they are messy after  chewing, they get
soft , I either would wash her face and paws afterwards when  she was done, and I
never left her alone while she was chewing them, too easy to  choke on them,
I now use deer antlers for my two Bassets, they love them and  they last
forever, they are even better than the nyla bones.
if you are interested in the web page to buy them, e - mail  personally
_marsdoxy2 at aol.com_ (mailto:marsdoxy2 at aol.com)

seriously I hope this is an end to the " proper English and  "interpretation
"  please don't spoil it for those of us who enjoy  the posting !!!!! Sylvia
apologized,  enough said . I'm afraid to post now,  I am paranoid I think I am
being judged for forgetting to capitalize   or forgetting my periods or
commas or semicolons  .  WHOA  !!!!!  got them all covered !!!!!!!  My spell
checker battery just  went dead !

Marlene   mommy to Maggie Wags and Evil Annie     BURRRRRR it's cold here in
Ohio !
steps!
cemailfooterNO62)