[Dailydrool] Can't we all just get along?

Courtney Willard courtney_willard at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 13 13:41:54 PST 2009

Well, here it goes. At risk of getting yelled at, I wanted to add to the calls for peacemaking. Lately, it seems that people of the Drool are getting more easily offended than usual. Maybe it's post-holiday stress, maybe it's the economy, maybe it's a combination of things. I personally didn't think that any of the past "offensive" posts were that bad - they are just one person's opinion. It takes a lot of people to make up a community like this and everyone will have different views. Different does not mean wrong. I also worry that people will leave for fear of getting "snipped" at for their posts. Let's all make ammends and promise to think before we respond to a post that makes us angry. Maybe we can all count to ten and take some deep breaths. Maybe we need the moderators back.

Courtney Bishop
Momslave to Gilbert, Maggie and Franny