[Dailydrool] Drool List

Virginia Oliveira duda.tuppence at shaw.ca
Tue Jan 13 13:45:12 PST 2009

Hi Sylvie

Please do not leave the list. We are just a group of people who love bassets and this should be the bottom line. While it is very funny and fun to read Nigel and Llewis and da Brudder it is ok if you don't read because it can be confusing. I, many times, do not get it myself. Being English my second language sometimes I can't make out some basseteese.
We need your basset knowledge and opinions. Some of us (me included) are (more silly? sillier?) than others. Some (like me) has so much bad going on with their health that reading some basset writings like Brudder and Nigel's just make life more liveable and the pain less painful. But all posts bring important things, each kind in its way.
We all have a very strong love and respect for these creatures and this alone say we can't be bad people who mean bad things to each other.Misunderstandings are very easy thorugh emails because not always we can't figure what a person mean.
So let's give a group hug <<<<<<<<<<<<<<droolers>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> and go on with our lives, please.
And forgive the Xaxa's post, he just love his friends Nigel and Llewis and Brudder a lot. What, Xaxa? What? No, I'm not saying, no you say latter on. No no crying Xa, OKAY, I say. ELDER CLARA: Xaxa send his lub to you and says he would like to know what is your marital status, if you are "taken" already.
Now let's way for her answer.
Love
Virginia(Sorry Sylvie), Xaxa (I'll be encaged to da Elder Clara) and Violeta (no you won't)

"I'm truly convinced, by faith and experience that living on this earth is not a trial but a pastime. If we live simply and wisely. Simplify, simplify."
- Thoreau