[Dailydrool] Of breeders and bassetese...

Mary Tipping MTipping at cblh.com
Tue Jan 13 13:55:05 PST 2009

I have read, and re-read, Sylvie's post, and subsequent responses,
regarding breeders/exhibitors and her not caring too much for bassetese
(which has been discussed many times before on the Drool), and I simply
could not find where she attacked anyone--or their hounds!  Whether one
agrees or disagrees with her opinions, she presented a well-reasoned
point of view, and for that she is being villified.  I am bewildered as
to why her words were taken as an attack?!  I read nothing in her post
that was nasty, vitriolic.  I have read far worse outbursts on the Daily
Drool!  Sylvie then wrote to clarify her original post and expressed
deep regret for having offended anyone.  Now she is leaving the list
because of all the "controversy" that has been generated.  I, for one,
think that's terribly unfortunate....

Mary, Harley, Biggs and Leo (who all thoroughly enjoy the stories of
Nigel, Lewis, and Brudder Elwood)

This e-mail and any attachment is intended only for use by the addressee(s) and may contain privileged and confidential information.  Please email or call 302-658-9141 to advise the sender of a transmission error and delete the message and any attachments and any printouts.  Any tax advice contained in this communication is not intended and cannot be used to avoid penalties under the Internal Revenue Code or to promote, market or recommend to another party any transaction or matter addressed herein.