[Dailydrool] Da big Book

Beverly Szaton bgszap at gmail.com
Tue Jan 13 14:26:46 PST 2009

da Big book get dumpied inna trash lass nite. By Llewis dat liddel snot. It
lant wif da O sexshun in da chikie soup.
So meen Llewis bin habbin turns (cuz we brudders affer all we shares rite,
liddel snot? I sez RITE? ok dat bedder. ) so he get a page an I gets free.
He gedda page I gets free. See I proteking he frum a sik tummy. Dats whut
big brudders for.
am too big brudder.
Tole you befour liddel snot it not madder who bornt when it madder who
bigger an I bigger dan da liddel snot. HEY DAT MY PAGE!! Gimme dat page dat
got Olives onit!!!

MomPerson says fanks for the support and we done with that old  thread now.