[Dailydrool] Please Don't Leave the Drool!

Brenda Waldrop dedanann1 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 13 14:31:22 PST 2009

Sylvie,

Please don't leave the Drool!  I love "Basseteese" but I took no offense at
the idea that you, or anyone else skips over it.  I skip over posts all the
time if the thread is not of interest to me.  We all need to take a deep
breath, and not get personally offended that you don't choose to read them.

As for the "backyard breeders" and the animal rights group issues, there are
no absolutes.  Of course there are responsible backyard breeders and of
course there are amazing things being done by animal activist groups.
Conversely, there are irresponsible "backyard breeders" and misguided animal
rights activists.  Condemning any group or organization based solely on the
"extremest" faction of their group is wrong, just as assuming that because
some of a group are good, the entire group is good.

We are a diverse race we crazy humans and that works both to our advantage
and our detriment.  I do know that the Drool needs diversity just like
everything else, and it would be a shame for you to have to leave because of
others perceived slights or misinterpretations.

Everyone has a right to their opinion.  What we have to remember is that an
opinion is just that, and if it's not even our own, then it's not our place
to judge it.  IN MY OPINION!  Please everyone feel free to contradict me,
those are your opinions and you have every right to them.  I welcome the
chance to hear other opinions and learn from them as well as possibly teach
about my own.  I honestly believe that's what Sylvie (see her apology in
the DD following the first post) was trying to do.  One of the downsides to
e-communication is that emotion, sarcasm, etc. don't always come across as
intended.

Brenda- Momslave to Copper and Elphaba