[Dailydrool] Basset Speak et al

Sally K. Russell sally at slokr.com
Tue Jan 13 14:55:18 PST 2009

Our bassets are tolerant and we should adopt their attitude...

I am a psychologist who deals with folks' trauma every day.  Sometimes I cannot muster the energy for the sad stories but I surely wouldn't want to deprive anyone of gaining empathy and knowledge by not writing these stories..

Really no need to make anyone feel apologetic about anything they post unless it hurts someone.  Just skip what you don't want to read in the hopes that one day when you post, some Droolers will give you the comfort or knowledge you need...

Sally owned by Pixel and Browser