[Dailydrool] LET IT GO

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Tue Jan 13 17:13:53 PST 2009

I have to agree with several of the other droolers, it is time to let  this
thing with Sylvie go, she most definitely is in titled to her opinion as we
all are, and I don't believe anyone accused her of attacking  anyone, but  she
DID make a point of personally pointing out the  improper use of  the  English
language,  so what , who cares? and WHY was it necessary  for her to do that,
she had to realize that she was going  hurt some  feelings.  .I love the
Basseteze language, I think it takes a special  talent to be able to write stories
like that. and to correct someone for not  knowing the difference between
loose or lose that was uncalled for also although  that did not come from Sylvie.
No one wants Sylvie to leave, this is her choice I don't believe anyone on
the Drool  asked her to leave, she did apologize  and I think   the people she
offended  excepts her apology. as for Susie leaving  also and saying don't
contact me and don't write to me,  WOW    were you throwing yourself on the floor
and slamming the door when you wrote  that.  I remember the young school kids
on my school  bus   acting like that ! I am truly  IMPRESSED !!!!
Sally wrote  " our Bassets are tolerant and we should adopt to their
attitude.  I think that says it all .  Thank You sally.
I hope Sylvie changes her mind and decides to stay

Marlene  mommy to Maggie wags and Evil  annie
steps!
cemailfooterNO62)