[Dailydrool] we lubb our auntie sylvie

Bob cowbobdog at gmail.com
Tue Jan 13 19:09:48 PST 2009

We lubb our auntie sylvie and we don't want you do quit the drool.

We don't know why ober and ober again peoples on the drool hab to be mean to
peeples and stuff.

I skip posts..I actually hab some furends posts I skip..some just don't
carry my interests.  DOesnt mean we
don't lubb you just don't care about the topic you are writing about.

And we know auntie syvlie doesnt skip all the basset speak cause hers reads
mine mine mine hehehehe

But anyways it is dumb when peoples think they can't write there opinion and
can't say what they think

we almost quit once cause of mean personal emails..I just don't know what
the point is of sending someone a mean email

I don't really know what the drool is supposed to really be about but I am
thinking, the betterment of animal treatment, breeding healthy bassets,
basset hound rescue both in doing what you can to help and also contributing
to others fundraisers and being a friend to someone in need.

Aunite Sylvie breeds very nice bassets who are healthy and good natured and
live in her house not in the dogs areas like alot of dogs.

She is one of a very few people in Washington state who really do make a
difference and give way more of there time, lifes and money to basset
rescue.  WIthout her, AUntie Sandy, & Auntie Alexa I don't know what would
happen to homeless bassets in our state...

She always emailssomeone if they post about a sick dog and  give her years
of advise and says call me if i can help and stuff.

and if we as a group let someone like that leave...then we are idiots...yep
you heard me idiots!!!!!!

we lubb you AUntie Sylvie (she is our real auntie cause hers raised Lexie
from a babygurl)
--
King Bob the DOg, Jasmine, Lenny & Lexie

The Life and TImes of Ben G Meyer
http://s166.photobucket.com/albums/u91/cowbobdog/?action=view&current=9791efac.pbr