[Dailydrool] Dear Droolers (from Pam Tanzey)

Ruth Beattie ruthie4042 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 13 20:39:27 PST 2009

Now it seems that Pam Tanzey is leaving the Drool.  I am sitting here, late
at night, with tears running down my face.  I fear one of the few constant
things I have in my life will be disbanded, that being the Daily Drool.
The DD family has been with me in 2005 when I became ill, 2006 when I lost
my job then was told I could no longer work, 2007 when my sister and I moved
from our family home (lived there since 1952), and finally in 2008 when my
sister died.  I live alone, on Social Security and even though I cannot
physically help rescues, I take what little extra money I have and donate to
rescues.  The DD is my link to the world.  I am not looking for sympathy,
just want harmony and peace back into our group.   My world would be a
sadder place if I didn't have the DD.

Love and Peace to All God's Creatures,
Ruth Beattie & Ms. Beasley