[Dailydrool] The Drool

Lynne Miller lmseeyore2004 at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 13 20:51:05 PST 2009

For the most part, I'm a quiet Drooler and only post sometimes and I mainly email to Droolers privately, but I couldn't have agreed more with what Pam Tanzey said, and I'm hoping she'll reconsider and continue to be a Drooler. I've been a member of this for 6 years and for the most part I stay quiet unless I have questions or just things to share. But I can't believe how much this list has changed in the years. I looked forward to getting the messages everyday and looked forward to seeing what new info. would help me and my babies and what funny facts there would be to brighten my days. Thanks to the Drool, I've made some wonderful, caring friends who have helped me through a divorce, being a single parent and through all of my health problems and I don't know where I would be without them. But for the most part, the Drool has changed so much and not necessarily for the better. I know everything changes and nothing stays the same and I know that
 includes how people change and their personalities.I just think everyone needs to stop and think before they speak and see how they would feel if it was the other way around and also people need to stop and think and remember why the Daily Drool was created in the first place. I think that's been lost somewhere along the way.

God Bless to everyone who has lost their Basset babies lately. You're in my prayers.

Lynne, Mom to Charlie Brown, Barney and Fred(ATB)