[Dailydrool] Sylvie!

Anna P angelicpawlosia at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 13 20:51:06 PST 2009

Sylvie!

Don't leave. You had the right to express whatever you think about the posts in "bassetese" and I think nobody had the right to critisize you for that.

We all exchange opinions, views, stories, sad news and we have no right to judge each other or attack each other as we're here to support each other.

So stay.

I love bassetese - especially MomPerson's furbabies and Brudder Elwood (his dialect is much more difficult to understand but it's so worth reading till the end).
It's so funny!!!

      Get your preferred Email name!