[Dailydrool] Just stop already

Bambi McLeskey bassetslave at gmail.com
Tue Jan 13 21:42:16 PST 2009

Seriously, I had to replace my keyboard this late at night to write
this. Seriously, lets get back to the bassets. Let it blow over.. Why
must we run people away? I say and do stupid things on a regular
basis, and sometimes people dont like it, and sometimes I know they
dont but they never tell me so. Please, no one leave. I love my drool
family, and ya'll are about the only thing I have to smile about most
days. Intelligent comments, random thoughts of the day, perfect
grammer or BAssetese. Please, no one leave. IF you left, come back.
Please do not leave us. How many people will we have to lose for this
to stop!!
Sylvie is leaving us, and if I read that right, perhaps MomPerson and
the boyz? We have to be kidding each other to think that this is worth
all of this. I second what others have said...lets be basset about it.
Where are the belly rubs, and the counter cruising and snooters?
A very concerned mom
Bambi and the Boyz