[Dailydrool] Nasty on the drool

EssieSchwartz at aol.com EssieSchwartz at aol.com
Tue Jan 13 21:59:13 PST 2009

I have been on the drool since the advent of my beloved Homer joined our
hosehold in the early 90's....It was a wonderful place,and we had a lot of
fun...Now, I post only sympathy notes..Why?  because a lot of my posts got
returned to me by the moderators...for some reason they didn't like them.   Nancy
Gallagher never did that.   There was a wonderful outpouring of  love when my
Homer went to the Bridge; in fact I saved everything and made a  book out of all
of the comments. Oh, and half of my personal sympathy notes go  unanswered,
too.
  For a while after, I kept posting, and also for a long while in the
beginning of droopy rescue..sending them money monthly even when it was a
hardship..it was graciously accepted.  BUTt WHEN IT CAME TO TRYING TO ADOPT  ANOTHER
BASSET....EVEN DROOPY WOULD NOT HELP ME..even, the then the coordinator  of
adoptions, who lived in Pittsburgh snubbed me!  We wound up with help  from Jim
Willis who found us Sammy down in N. Carolina.  Sammy is a half  basset, but we
couldn't love him more.  I've been kind of bitter at the  drool ever since...
not even ohio basset, Brood, or ABC offered to help us find  another basset...
All of these rescues exist and want money...and more  money...but what do
they do with the bassets?  I can't help wondering  because we searched for 6
months before finding Sammy...and no rescue offered us  a basset!
  Now, wonder if the moderators will let me post this one.
      Esther
steps!
cemailfooterNO62)