[Dailydrool] Typos and improper use of grammer and bassets and the gate

beckyandgeorgie beckyandgeorgie at shaw.ca
Tue Jan 13 22:30:06 PST 2009

Now I'm thinking is it grammer or grammar.
I never thought of this before that we were sort of judged on grammar and spelling before and I have big arthritic fingers and do spell Calgary Calgarly sometimes etc. but it does take the fun out of voicing something and being judged by professionals.
Locked GATE
Don't feel bad our gate had to be padlocked for Dazey and especially Miss Becky cuz kids would also come and take them out and we lived by a very very busy street. And Miss Becky could rattle that gate open!

Georgie and Miss B