[Dailydrool] Newman's Surgery is Tomorrow!

reginas803 at aol.com reginas803 at aol.com
Wed Jan 14 07:14:14 PST 2009

Good morning all- My handsome big boy is having his lipoma removed tomorrow...and having his teeefers cleaned as well.? Please pray a teeny prayer that all goes seamless....the vet tried to cancel the appointment...I insisted because I am off on Friday (to help him recoup, of course...and to wait on him paw & paw) and couldn't say when my next day off would be.? So, the vet is transporting my guy to their other office to have it done, then transporting him back (apparently the office we usually go to is having a problem with their anesthetic machine-???)

Anyway, I am sick with worry....he got a raging infection after getting neutered 4 yrs ago...and just want it to be Friday already.? See how handsome Newman & Lilli are on your DD Calendar....December 28th!

Thanks...drool to all-
Regina, mom to Newman, Lilli & Maddie the c at t